Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kgale Hill/ Mountain!

Hello Family and Freinds on Sunday I had an amazing time hiking up the Kgale hill but it looks more like a mountain! I defeated one of my biggest fears heights. Come along on the journey!


Look how Huge this rock is!!!!!!!!! Just think thats only a small part of our awesome journey to the top! The issue at hand was how in the heck were we supposed to climb it?



What an adventure I finally made it to the top looking down I could see all of Botswana!!!!!! This is a view off the back of the hill looking south towards the South African border and Mokolodi Game Reserve.


How beautiful I can't believe I got a chance to experience something this cool and amazing!!!!!! Matt and I stood way to close to the edge for this pic!

My fears of heights didn't get the best of me this adventure was to exciting to pass up! I rolled up my sleeves and started the journey up the mountain!!!!!!!!!! (Eventually I had to come back down too :S)

Well thats all for now folks have a good day!












2 comments:

yruncleal55 said...

Just saw the mountain climbing pictures
that must have been fun
You just continue on reaching for higher heights young lany
we love you

yruncleal55 said...

hello
your cousins say hello and they wish they were there

love you