Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Presidents Day!!!!!











What an Angry Loin!!!!!! Lets call him Scar




















Today and yesterday was presidents day the schools are not in session any this week how sad because when classes strart back up we will be in CapeTown. Friday was the last day of school the last day with the preschoolers was sad me, Danielle and Jack bought the kids cake and we played with them all day! I couldn't believe how fast time is going it seems like we just got here yesterday. Yesterday me, Jack and Matt went to the Loin park it was a very small loin park thats doesn't matter much as long as I got the chance to see loins! there was a male loin and a female loin. It was obviouse that the male loin was territorial we were taking pictures and Jack decided to walk around the fence behind the loins to take some pictures. He started to roar no wonder they are the king of the jungle! All the hairs on my arms and head stood straight up! I think Jack about crapped his pants! Today me, Danielle, Miranda, Jayne and Leslie went to the museum there we saw many paintings and drawings and sculptures. There was a minature village of the traditional huts this made me think of the movie "night at the museum" The village look so real the artist did a great job. All of the art was beautiful the artist did a great job capturing their feelings and thoughts. Today was a good day to relax and collect my thoughts of the whole trip tomorrow its back to the Tlemeleo project and I'm so excited yeah!!!!!!!

No comments: