Sunday, July 27, 2008

A sad Goodbye : (








On Friday I threw one of the toodle children Shepero a Birthday party she turns four August 1 since we were going to be in CapeTown I wanted to celebrate on the last day at the Tlemelo. It was really exciting I cooked her and her guest dinner after wards we went to the playground once the kids were through playing it was time for ice cream and cake yummy! Everyone gathered around to sing happy birthday! Today we said our last good byes to the kids and the people at Tlemelo it was one of the most emotional days little Shepero didn't want me to leave she wanted to go to America with me. She had a melt down and started to cry she wouldn't let me get on the combi to go to UB so I could pack. Her mom was crying because she didn't know what to do i was crying because I care so much for this kid and I can't bring her back with me. I didn't think saying good bye would be this hard. I'm diffidently going to see about coming back to Botswana in the future. I'm grateful to get the opportunity to experience this journey thank you everyone who has supported me I would be back in the States August 5 I'm excited to share my amazing journey with everyone!

No comments: